Monday, November 14, 2011

Good weekend

I had a GREAT weekend! Olivia slept through the whole night Saturday night. She not only slept the whole night, but slept so late that I was able to get up with John and talk to him while he got ready for work and then clean the kitchen before she woke up! Then she and I went to church with my mom and then my parents came over to my house to eat some homemade chili I made--delish! Olivia slept through the night last night too--well she woke up at 4:30, nursed for a half hour, then went back to sleep, but I'm going to count it as a win since she's still in bed asleep with John and I'm up blogging by myself. It's really nice to get a few minutes to myself--that's so rare these days and I'm one of those people that REALLY needs personal time/space in order to function on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment