Thursday, November 17, 2011

Almost Thanksgiving

So today I went shopping with my mom to get the groceries for Thanksgiving. We're doing it at my house this year and my parents are in charge of the turkey and I'm cooking everything else! I want to really do it up this year because it's Olivia's first Thanksgiving and also because I couldn't really enjoy it last year--morning sickness prevented me from cooking OR eating the food! Nooooo!
So I hate it when people rush past Thanksgiving to get to Christmas, but today my mom and I were at the mall to shop for body wash at Bath and Body Works and we saw Santa Claus just sitting there by himself! NO LINES! We immediately rushed to buy Olivia a Christmas-y outfit (like she doesn't already have enough of those) so she could get her pic taken with him. I know that's wrong, but NO LINES! Olivia loved it--she couldn't take her eyes off him. She was TOTALLY enamored. I figured I should enjoy it this year--next year she'll probably be terrified of the big guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment