Sunday, November 27, 2011

Angry baby!

Olivia has been acting kind of strange lately. She's been sleeping more during the day and not wanting to nurse. She's also been really FUSSY! Which is completely unlike her. Normally she's the most easy-going baby ever, but lately she's been really really cranky. She woke up 5-6 times last night crying and crying and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with her! Normally when she wakes up, I just nurse her back to sleep and it's no big deal. Lately though she's been waking up crying like crazy and not wanting to nurse. She just cries and cries. It's driving me crazy cause I can't figure out what's bothering her. I was afraid she had caught something from my dad at Thanksgiving because now he's got a cold. I don't really think that's what it is now though because she's not sniffly or anything. I talked to my mom about it this morning and we think that maybe Olivia's about to cut a tooth and that's why she's not nursing properly--or even eating that much at all! She did eat a whole jar of sweet potatoes last night, so I know she's hungry. We figured maybe it's the sucking motion that's making her mouth hurt more. I wish she'd just cut a tooth already so she doesn't feel so bad! It breaks my heart to hear her crying like that and not really be able to do anything for her... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment